WHO WE ARE >>> GUIDELINES & PRACTICES
- We shall look for reliable men and women who are qualified to continue the work.
- We shall seek to equip and empower local leadership to be effective in the work entrusted to them.
- We shall intentionally and holistically care for each CCI staff and honour each other in love.
- We shall practise mutual support and sharing of skills and resources among various CCI centres.
- Our mission is to be carried out in partnership with others.
- Our partners are those who share our vision and mission.
- We shall work in cooperation with our partners exercising mutual responsibility and accountability.
- Care Channels International registered in Singapore, is the International Head Office of all Care Channels entities.
- All Board of Directors (BOD) meetings in each country shall be held regularly as required by the country’s Constitution.
- No BOD meeting shall be called without the prior knowledge and the presence of a Director of Care Channels International.
- The agenda shall be circulated and approved by the International Head office one month prior to the meeting.